Chopsticks have been an essential part of Asian culture for centuries. This product takes the stress out of teaching how to use chopsticks.
Children can start forming good chopsticks habits from a very early age. The use of chopsticks are recommended over forks and spoons as they move more muscles, and their complex technique stimulates their brain and helps them concentrate.
- Connecting bridge marking chopsticks movement very stable
- Ergonomic design scientifically developed to fit the correct angle of use (12° for the thumb, 15° for the index finger and 19° for the middle finger)
- Silicon rings are soft and flexible to provide good support for a range of finger sizes
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
* Right handed available in green (Crong) , pink (Petty Pink) and blue (Pororo) design. Left handed only available in blue (Pororo) design.