A, B, C, D! Learning the alphabet is great fun! Can you learn the letters right through to Z? This colourful puzzle provides children with an introduction to capital letters to take their first steps towards reading and writing. First, empty the puzzle pieces out and then place them back in the puzzle in their correct order. Great for learning the alphabet and for motor skills!
Second, take the puzzle pieces and stand them on their ends on a hard surface for independent play. Spell out simple words like CAT orDO.
Finally, combine with the Lowercase Letters Puzzle to learn the separate forms of each letter.
• Made from high-quality, durable wood
• Graphics applied using heat transfers, not paper lamination.
• 27-piece puzzle set
• Includes the capital letters from A-Z
• Puzzle pieces stand up independently
• Guided and free play modes
• For ages 3+