Let's Learn Mandarin Chinese Kit is a complete language learning tool specially designed to introduce young children to the basic sounds, words, characters and phrases of Mandarin Chinese in a fun and interactive way.
This Chinese language kit is perfect for use in a classroom setting, for homeschooling, on vacation, or anywhere else that learning takes place. It contains:
- 64 Chinese flash cards
- An audio CD with recordings of songs, games and activities
- A wall chart showing the main words and phrases at a glance
- A 32-page learning guide for parents and teachers
The flash cards present 64 basic words and phrases representing the full range of sounds in Mandarin Chinese and organized into thematic categories, including:
- Basic Etiquette and Daily Routines
- Introducing Family Members
- Identifying Objects
- Identifying Body Parts
- Learn the Multiplication Table
- Tell Me What You Like or Do Not Like
- Tell Me What You Like to Do
Each word is illustrated with a picture that serves as a useful visual aid to learning and remembering the word. The words often reflect cultural objects and can be studied in any order. Learners may focus on one theme at a time or mix them up for greater variety. Simple example sentences are given for each word to show how they are used.
The audio CD gives native-speaker pronunciations for all the words and sentences and also contains songs, games and other activities which promote interactive language learning. Finally, the kit includes a wall chart featuring all the pictures and words, and a booklet explaining how to use the flashcards, audio CD and wall chart and how to play the games and activities.