Tactile Rainbow Pebbles
Includes 36 pebbles in 6 clear colors and 6 sizes
Includes 20 double-sided activity cards
The vivid coloured pebbles coupled with set of visual guides which contain varying images.This product invites children to explore their creativity whilst developing fine motor skills through replication. In forming distinctive images children can find
Shape and size sorting, counting and colour alternation motivate children in the areas of mathematical comprehension and visual learning. The bright, sensory style of the set attracts children enabling them to initiate learning underpinned by Montessori methodology. This product encourages development in fine motor skills and hand eye coordination.
Rainbow Pebbles are perfect for early learners, developing sorting, sequencing, counting, creativity and color recognition skills.
- WONDERFUL TO TOUCH -- These lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, odd shapes, and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
- TEACH STEAM -- great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises.
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN -- Rainbow Pebbles was Learning Magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
- SUITS ALL AGES -- The versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE -- Packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy cleanup.
- GREAT VALUE -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use as a teaching aid to assist children's creativity.
- scan the QR code for inspirational ideas.