Tell The Time Bingo! Beat The Turtle
The aim of this game is to beat the turtle by covering all of the times on any one of the three boards before the complete pack of cards has been used. This game is similar to traditional bingo . There will be lots of fun and excitement as the team of three children selects one card at a time from the top of the deck.
If a player picks up a card that matches a time on his/her board, it may be placed in the correct position. Be careful! Each time a piece of the turtle is turned over, it must be put on the turtle?s board! If the Turtle board fills up first, then the turtle has won the game, unless one of the three players can successfully complete his/her board before the remaining cards have been turned over.
Beat The Turtle will provide a delightful way for children to learn and recognize digital, analogue and clock times.
- A fun game to teach children how to tell the time in a fun way
- Contains four durable, wipe clean mats measuring 25cm x 33.5cm
- 80 sturdy playing cards in a sturdy storage box.
- Can be played as a traditional lotto style game by just using the players mats only - the turtles cards just need to be removed from the pack.
- 1- 4 players
- Ages 6 +
- Instructions translated in 8 languages: German, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and French.